Teen Leadership Training (TLT)
A leader is a person who directs, guides, influences, and controls thoughts, feelings, and behavior of others to a particular end. Leadership makes a difference. To be effective leaders, we must influence others to think and act, as well as to follow. We must set an example that others “choose” to follow. The secret to eliciting that choice is the very essence of leadership.
The TLT program is designed to challenge and empower the teen Pathfinder with new and increased responsibilities, while allowing them the security of doing so in a place they know and love. The TLT experience will assist the Pathfinder teen to form adult-Pathfinder relationships as an expression of their developing identity as teenagers.
We have provided a variety of published resources to assist you in growing this exciting ministry for the high school students who need more challenges than the Pathfinder program can otherwise offer them.
TLT Director's Guide
The Director's Guide is available for purchase or download in English or in Spanish.
TLT Portfolio Cover
Here you can download the TLT Portfolio Cover for your binder.
TLT Staff Training Online Courses
TLT Training Videos
The following training videos provide direction and details for TLT leaders and TLTs around the North American Division.
- TLT Training 1: About TLT
- TLT Training 2: Program Sequence
- TLT Training 3: Club Staff Structure
- TLT Training 4: Mentoring Essentials
- TLT Training 5: Lab Planning
- TLT Training 6: Operation Review
- TLT Training 7: Level Checklists & Insignia
- TLT Training 8: Convention Planning
- TLT Training 9: Area & Conference Staff
- TLT Training 10: Academic Credit Option
- TLT Training 11: Workshop Instructors
- TLT Training 12: Conference TLT Council
- TLT Training 13: Pathfindering for All Ages
- TLT Training 14: The Heart of TLT